All guests will receive a warm welcome at Lyth Hill House, home of Gwendda and Clive. This 5 Star Gold award winning Shropshire B & B accommodation successfully blends luxury and comfort with the warm, friendly and personal atmosphere achieved only in a family home. Set in a rural, peaceful area, guests can enjoy the extensive gardens. The view from the front garden extends over 30 miles to offer a wonderful landscape of the Shropshire countryside and the distant Welsh Berwyn hills.
- Right in the heart of rural Shropshire, close to Shrewsbury, historic, medieval town
- Heated indoor swimming pool, open April 1st to October 31st
- All rooms en-suite, one with whirlpool bath
- Single, King & Super-king/twin options
- Three ground-floor rooms, four rooms total
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview in all rooms
- Egyptian cotton linen on all beds with plush mattress comforters
- Good disabled access, level access showers
- Ample car parking, guest sun-lounge
- Panoramic views, secluded gardens, peaceful and rural, excellent walking area
- Broadband internet facility and free WiFi
- No children under 10, no smoking indoors
- Well behaved pets by arrangement
- Beauty therapist treatment available by arrangement.
“Stayed here for two nights with my partner for my birthday. Absolutely beautiful room,super clean,garden gorgeous. The highlight had to be the breakfast,
fantastic choice and amazing quality. Hosts were absolutely lovely, will definitely return here in the future”
Lucy and Hamond P Manchester.
“Absolutely stunning place. Very peaceful with beautiful views. Excellent attention to detail in every aspect – better than most hotels we have stayed in!
Breakfast was amazing, so fresh and tasty. The hospitality puts most other places to shame. EXCELLENT.”
Sue,Richard and Connor T Cumbria.
“We have had a splendid few days in great comfort and been looked after so well. Delicious breakfasts and such pleasant company. We look forward to returning next year.”
Tony and Ros H Yorkshire.
“Lovely place, lovely food. Room 3 opens out into a wonderland. Thank you.”
Steve and Bev B Cheshire
“Great place. Everything from tea and cake on arrival to great breakfasts.Spot on! Thanks”
Pete,Clare and Fay K West Midlands
“5 Star +. Everything perfect, wonderful hosts.”
Chris and Ann G Wiltshire
“”Perfection..as always! Well done, Gwendda and Clive. It is always such a joy and delight to come and stay at Lyth Hill.Thank you for everything”.
Maureen and John H West Midlands.
“Very relaxing holiday – great food and enjoyed meeting you both again.”
Maureen and Barry W Norfolk