Lyth Hill House - 5 Star Gold Award Luxury Bed and Breakfast.
- November 1st to March 31st Winter Rates apply. Please contact us for details
- Heated indoor swimming pool, open April 1st to October 31st
- All rooms en-suite, one with whirlpool bath
- Single/ double & Super-king/twin options
- Three ground-floor rooms, four rooms total
- Flat screen TVs with Sky satellite in all rooms
- Egyptian cotton linen on all beds
- Plush mattress comforters on all beds
- Good disabled access, level access showers
- Ample car parking, guest sun-lounge
- Panoramic views, secluded gardens
- Peaceful and rural, excellent walking area
- Broadband internet facility and WiFi
- No children under 10, no smoking
- Well behaved pets by arrangement
- Right in the heart of rural Shropshire
- Close to Shrewsbury, historic, medieval town
- Fully compliant with new Fire Safety regulations
- Beauty therapist treatment available by arrangement. See Current News for more information
Welcome to Lyth Hill House Bed and Breakfast
All guests will find a warm welcome at Lyth Hill House, home of Gwendda and Clive. This 5 Star Gold Award winning B & B successfully blends the luxury and comfort of a good hotel with the warm, friendly and personal atmosphere only achieved in a family home. You have access to your room at all times and we are available most of the time should you need help or information. Please explore the other pages of our website, each of which has extensive information and/or photographs to give you a clearer picture of what we offer and please contact us if you have any specific queries.
Lyth Hill House stands in three-quarters of an acre of secluded beautiful gardens with a wealth of interesting features, a huge variety of shrubs and an abundance of wild-life. We are in a peaceful, rural location 5 miles south of Shrewsbury, the medieval county town of Shropshire. Hundreds of listed buildings, the castle, the world-famous Dingle gardens designed by Percy Thrower and the newly opened Theatre Severn all add to the vibrancy of this border town which is steeped in the history of battles between the Welsh and the English. Right in the heart of central Shropshire, attractions close to Lyth Hill House include: Wroxeter roman city, Ironbridge Museums, Attingham Park, Stokesay Castle, Wenlock Priory, the Severn Valley Railway and RAF Cosford. Church Stetton, Ludlow and Ellesmere are a few of our fascinating market towns and over the Welsh border there is Powis Castle, Llangollen and Lake Vyrnwy which are all within easy reach. Even the Welsh coast is only 2 hours drive away! Our Local Attractions Page gives further information on these and other local attractions. Walking opportunities abound locally and include the Long Mynd, the Stiperstones, Wenlock Edge, and of course right on our doorstep, Lyth Hill Country Park.
All major debit/credit cards accepted as is payment in Euros.